
I got it!! I actually followed through. I was a little worried that I would chicken out at the last moment but I went to Anthem by myself and with only a little bit of hesitation I sat down in the chair. Dave, the tattoo artist, was really easy going and did a great job (in my opinion, of course). I've gotten really good responses from everyone that has seen it so far. Let me know what you think.

As you can see the image changes a little bit depending on how I have my arms placed. The lines are not always completely straight but I think that just makes it more interesting and plus there isn't really any way to fix an image on skin.
Getting a tattoo was really not as painful as I expected. The needle used to make the thick outlines was definitely the most painful. Good thing for desensitization and endorphins or things like this probably would be unbearable. I'm glad my body figured out that the pain was going to continue and it was better off not paying attention to it and moving on... the diaphragmatic breathing really helped too

No comments:
Post a Comment